- 2 medium size zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (modify to liking)
- Sprinkle of seasoning: oregano, red pepper, FlavorGod Pizza, etc
1) Preheat oven to 350*. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise, and then half width wise. Triangle out the middle – leaving a scooped out shell. Brush one tablespoon of olive onto zucchini quarters and place into oven.
2) Meanwhile, cube the zucchini you cut out. On the stove, sauté 1 tbs of oil, garlic, and cubed zucchini until soft. Add pizza sauce to pan.
3) Remove zucchini quarters from oven, scoop filling into the zucchini, top with cheese, sprinkle on seasoning, and cook another 10-12 minutes.