It’s fall time – which to me means pumpkins, hot coffee, and vests. This recipe is easy to make and so delicious – I promise you won’t even guess it has beans in it! The only thing I recommend is do not eat them cold- if you store them in the fridge just hear them up quick before eating.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c canned pumpkin
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9×9 pan.
- In a food processor- mix all of the wet ingredients well. Then add all of the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips and continue to blend.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Place in dish and bake 28-30 minutes.