This is my go-to workout when I’m short on time and heading out for the evening or at the end of an upper body workout when I want that final burnout. Grab a heavier set of weights (you are only doing 10-12 reps at a time) and make it count. If you have more time, rest for 2 minutes and repeat for another round or 2!
2) Overhead Tricep Extension- Either grab the ends of a single DB or grab one for each hand. Lock your elbows by your ears and control the weight as you extend up and return to starting position.
3) Lateral Raises – Form is so important – you should not feel this creep into your neck! Keeping your shoulders down and elbows slightly bent -lift the weights up to shoulder height as if you were holding two glasses of water. Slowly return to starting position.
4) Bicep Curl with Isometic Hold-Lock your upper arm by your side and keep your shoulders down. Bring one arm up to a 90* angle and hold it there while you complete reps on the other side. Switch! Make sure you are not swinging the weights.
5) Bent Over Tricep Extension-Position yourself so that your torso is angled with the floor, core is engaged, and rest your hand on your thigh or on a surface like a bench. Keeping your elbow still, extend the arm straight out behind you, pause, and then squeeze the weight back in.
6) Bent Over Reverse Fly- Hinge at your hips, engage your core, and bring your torso so it’s at a 45 degree angle. Keeping your arms in line with your chest and your elbows slightly bent, lift the weights up to shoulder height and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Slowly return to starting position.
Any questions just let us know!