I have tried a couple different recipes and they have either been extremely labor intensive or turned out to be a sloppy mess! I was finally victorious with this recipe and you can switch up the toppings with whatever you like – I happen to be a pepperoni and pineapple girl 🙂
- 28-32 ounces cauliflower rice (you can also place cauliflower florets in food processor)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces chèvre goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: 1 tsp pizza Flavor God seasoning
- Whatever you like! We did pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, pineapple, pepperoni, red onion, red pepper, parmesan, and pepper flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam the cauliflower rice. I typically buy the ones that you can steam directly in the bag. Once cauliflower is cooked, place in a towel and squeeze all of the liquid out.
- Place the cauliflower pulp in a mixing bowl and add in the egg, goat cheese, oregano, garlic powder, and sea salt, and pizza seasoning. Mix well.
- Once mixed, place the mixture onto the baking sheet. Using your hands, press the mixture until it is spread out evenly with no thin patches, about 1/3 inch high.
- Bake for 30 minutes and the top begins to brown. Then carefully flip the crust over and bake for another ı0 minutes.
- Once the crust is ready, add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings and then bake for another ı0 minutes at 400ºF.