This Sunday I adjusted a recipe I’ve been working on and I think it’s ready to share!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4c almond meal
- 1/2c whole wheat flour
- 1/2c protein powder (I use Perfect Fit)
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4c almond milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3c choco chips
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a donut pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients (minus the chips). Mix all of the wet ingredients. Mix together.
- Add chocolate chips. Adjust texture with almond milk or water.
- Cut a corner of a sandwich baggie and place batter inside. Pipette batter into donut pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Enjoy! If you want they are also delicious with a peanut butter topping!