If you are short on time, this week’s workout will pack it all in! Give yourself about 10-15 minutes for this heart pumping and total body toning routine. No equipment required- all you need is to move your body!
- Squat Jacks– Start standing, jump your feet out wide, keep your weight in your heels and sink down into a squat (careful to keep those knees behind your toes), then jump your feet back together and repeat. Modify this by performing body weight squats
- Hi-Lo Plank– Begin in a high plank on the ground (shoulders over hands, core tight) then lower yourself into a forearm plank one arm at a time. Press back up into a high plank and repeat. Modify by holding a high or low plank for 30 seconds
- Tricep Dips– Seated on the ground, hands behind you with fingertips facing in toward your body and feet flat on the ground. Press your butt up off the ground to start, weight stays shifted into your arms then bend your elbows to lower down. Just before you touch teh ground, extend your elbows to press back up.
- Side Plank Dips– Lay on your side with elbow on the ground and shoulder over your elbow. Keep your hips stacked and bring your top foot in front of the bottom. Press into our elbow and feet to lift your hips straight up (keep that belly button pulled in) then lower to the ground. Repeat on the same side then switch for the next round. Modify by bending the bottom leg and lifting from knee and elbwo.
- Jump Lunges– Start in a lunge position with weight pressing through the heel of the front foot (careful that your knee doesn’t push over your toe) then jump up and switch your feet so you land with the opposite foot in front. Press out of the lunge to jump again! Modify by stepping back into a reverse lunge and alternating sides.
Share a sweaty selfie with us when you finish today’s workout!! Tag us @burpeesandbordeaux on Instagram 🙂 Be sure to subscribe on the right of this page to get workouts delivered right to your inbox!