I was craving a train-friendly breakfast that would help fuel my thru my morning clientele. I had a couple of ripe bananas so I went on the search for a recipe. I didn’t find one I LOVED so I blended a few together to bring you our version of blueberry banana bread!
- 3 cups oat flour (I used GF rolled oats and blended into flour with processor)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- Preheat your oven to 375*F and grease an 8×8 glass dish.
- In a food processor – add all of the ingredients except the blueberries and flax seed. Blend until combined.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and add the batter to the dish. Spread out evenly. Sprinkle the flax seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Enjoy as is or top with a little coconut butter or syrup.