Full disclosure. I hate recipes where I have to measure everything perfectly. If I don’t have 1 2/3 carrots – WHY CAN’T THE RECIPE STILL WORK?!?! Anyway – I’ve made this recipe about 10 different ways and they all have been amazing – so don’t sweat the small details (or the lack there of).
- 2 boxes of prepared soup (tomato is our preference)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 bag of mini carrots, cubed
- 3 zucchinis, cubed
- 2 chicken sausages, cubed
- 1 bag of tortellini
- Sprinkle of oregano
- Sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
- Boil water and cook tortellini according to directions on package.
- Sauté onions with sprinkle of sea salt and pepper. Add zucchini and carrots. Cook until they begin to soften. Add chicken sausage and boxes of soup.
- Cook until texture of veggies is to your liking. Add tortellini. Add sprinkle of oregano.
Remember – if you don’t have carrots – sub it! Don’t like chicken sausage – omit it! Don’t have tortellini – we used ravioli once! HAVE FUN WITH IT!