I am the first to admit that I definitely have a sweet tooth and sometimes you just have to give in to that craving. We live active, healthy lifestyles and yes, we totally eat donuts! In fact, the most requested B&B recipes are our donuts! Here’s our newest sweet treat to whip up this weekend- cinnamon sugar donuts 🍩
- 1c almond meal
- 1/2c vanilla protein powder (we use pea based protein)
- 1/2c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4c unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2c almond milk (or more, as needed)
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients. Mix all of the wet ingredients. Mix both together.
- Cut a corner off of a baggie and place mixture inside of the baggie. Pipe into greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle topping onto donuts before placing in the oven.
- Bake 10-12 minutes & enjoy! 😊