Hard boiled eggs again?! Meal prepped breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. Flavor up those eggs by turning them into little egg muffins that you can take on the go. Packed with sautéed spinach and savory chicken sausage, these eggs pack a punch!
- 4 eggs
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken sausage
- 3 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper or Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350*F. In a medium pan, heat olive oil then add spinach and garlic. Sauté until wilted.
- In a separate pan, cook chicken sausage until browned on all sides. Chop into small pieces.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with non-stick spray. *There may be more or less depending on how full your cups are. You can also use more eggs to make more muffins.
- Evenly distribute spinach, sausage, and feta into muffin cups.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl, mix in S&P then pour evenly into muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes then remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes before removing from pan.
This recipe can even be used as a guideline to make your own creations – maybe try egg whites or switch up the veggies. Share your thoughts in the comments below!